Monday 2 April 2012

Anyone familiar with Street Fighter arcade ?

Well, last Sunday, feeling a bit bored, I pick up my Iphone and click into a street fighter arcade game. This game has been accompany us since the 80s. I believe those who like arcade game during that time will definitely had play this interesting and challenging game before. Do you like this game ? This game is my all time favourite since I was young. That time, it started with Street Fighter, then evolve to Street Fighter II, Street Fighter III and so on. They even have a Street Fighter combo with the Marvel Superheros. I remember in Street Fighter II, the programmer put in some  invincible  power for the fighter " Guile" where he can freeze other opponents & knock them out easily. But this invincible power can only be activated with some button pressing & joystick set up (I still don't know how to do it ). Really innovative for these arcade programmer.


When I reached the last stage, that is fighting with the most strongest opponent in the game, Bison. When I lose quite a number of game set, suddenly some thought came to my mind. Playing Streetfighter game is like trading in the share market. No matter how good I am, fighting with the initial stage opponents, I can win them in straight game. Then when I reach this last stage, I keep losing.



The more I lose, the more anxious I want to win. In other word, IMPATIENCE. Like in share market, if one has started to lose in a consecutive few stocks, one would get impatience and wanting to win back fast. And those skills that I have learned as "Ryu", I use them blindly without thinking and without carefully analysing Bison move, thus leading him to attack me and knock me down easily. What I want to say here, is when we lose our patience, we will lose all our logic & analytical skill that we have learned (even for years) while eagerly entering into trades to win back our loses. Then we will keep thinking how come our luck getting worse & worse as those trade we place keep losing.

So, the moral of the story is PATIENCE (MINDSET) is very much important in Trading & also Investing.

So, trade well with proper METHOD, MIND & MONEY MANAGEMENT.
Happy Trading & Investing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers