Wednesday 23 March 2016

Part 2 : ACE IPO .... Can you gain on ACE IPO?

In my Part 1 , I mentioned I study the data from 2014 to 2016.
But for ACE, since the listing stocks is lesser, I have accounted from 2011 to 2016,
there is a total of 10 stocks.


From the table above, we can do a simple analysis

1) With the same Main IPO strategy as before but this time we target 20% profit or sell at 3rd day closing.  Your success rate in Profiting from the IPO is 100%. All 9 stocks earn 20%, while only Krolonogi earn 10.5% on the 3rd day.

Let see another strategy, this one will give better high gain but Krolonogi will end up only about breakeven.

So, ACE IPO is much better than Mainboard IPO from my 2 Part analysis.

As always,caveat emptor, my writing is solely for learning purposes and no intention to make any buy or sell call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers