Thursday 20 October 2011

BINGO ! UOADEV & SUPERMX

Yesterday momentum stock pick was a " STRIKE" (as is in bowling). UOADEV leap with a single bound of 12.58%. Well, in bowling getting a strike for those amateur is part skill , part luck. As bowling is one of my hobby, I'm consider still amateur though I did got a champion in one of my company tournaments. Time have pass so fast that I've not touch the ball for a few years already. In trading, as I'm considered a trained/graduate Technical Analysis guy but recently I'm venturing into Fundamentals (just been doing study lately), in such a harsh environment of downtrend, just by picking purely using TA has only 60% success probability rate and the 40% need the LUCK side (hmmm, I believe Feng Shui can help boost up some of the luck side). Remember the Profit target 1.77~1.80 ? Greed must be controlled !!! Given such regional condition, I really believe, the last push really very much depends on Dow performs tonight.

Actually, yesterday I wanted to post another stock pick together with UOADEV, but I decided not to, as sleeping is more important to me. She is SUPERMX, so, actually I did get a "DOUBLE". Hmmm, Entry should be 2.97, Cut loss 2.80 and Profit tgt 3.4 (for conservative)or 3.60.  If the syndicate decide to play for a few day, 3.70 would be possible. Just do a little study, you will realise all glove goes up today, lets see how many days they are playing this time. 


See the index glove that I create (consist of Top Glove, Harta, Supermx, Latexx, Kossan, Adventa), the graph is moves in tandem with supermx, meaning glove stocks are in play .



4 comments:

  1. Hi. How do I address you? Reiccs. ??
    By the way I was also looking at Supermx had planned to buy with stop loss at 2.88. When it suddenly moved after lunch, I hesitated and then ... Hmmm. Did nothing.
    Hua Yang has made a higher high and higher close over recent high. If it opens above today's open at 1.65, I may want to place trade. If price moves down then I would look for support at 1.60 and warch for buy signals on intraday chart.
    Huayang has completed the double bottom pattern. Immediate target is 1.74
    Again all this depends on how Dow JOnes and fbmklci pan out .
    Your views please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...just address with rei .
    I believe supermx has a leg to run at least today and a big one. Well , for Hua Yang just check out seems, a spinning top (bearish signal)and too near 1.66 resistance. check the volume at 10am, must above 110,000 unit, if not is a no go for me. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/22/2011

    Hi Rei,
    Basically believed that most of the glove stocks increased from the downside since last 2 weeks except TopGlove. What do you think about TopGlove? Is it advisable to grab few? It still the largest glove maker with high dividend yield right?TQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. In chart point of view, top glove is squeezing, what I can say the downside is limited at this moment, but the upside depends whether she are breaking out from the squeeze, above 4.21 with high volume > 4 million would be a good take, bear in mind all glove stocks are still in downtrend, so purely momentum play. Fundamental wise, I did not drill in her but at a glance her EPS keeps dropping in this year, thus leads to high TTM P/E around 22. So, Fundamental wise would not be attractive at RM4, I would be interested if her EPS starts improving and P/E drop to 13.

    ReplyDelete

Followers