Tuesday 29 May 2012

Update on Trading a company that being take-over (Leader)

In Nov2011, I mentioned on trading/investing on Leader would be a safe strategy if one manage to observe the chart carefully. The price movement will tell whether the takeover really is serious or not. And on 16/May, she has traded at RM1.10 (the take over price), so I decided to take profit. I only managed to sell at RM1.09 since too many lots were queued at RM1.10 which I've tried for a few days and not successful.

So, is it okay for a gain of 11% for a 6 month period ? Well, I think is quite good, imagine you only can get 1.5% for 6 months period if you put your money in FD.


For more details of how to observe a chart, you can check back the link below.
http://www.reiccs.blogspot.com/search/label/Privatisation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers