Monday 9 July 2012

CMMT -Another Good REIT to consider !

You see that I have been keep Sunreit for nearly a year. She has been trending up since the day she launch. A bit boring stock but good for long term investor.

Another REIT that worth mentioning here is CMMT. She also has been trending up since she was launched but this one I miss to purchase as during that time I just decided to pick one for a long term investment. Then after on and off, I do have a peek on her. She is more volatile in daily terms. So, I think now is a good time for me to purchase some. I realise in these 2 days there are some big fish (5000 lots each time and high buy rate) eating her up till 1.67~1.69 but due to no follow up buy queue to support the medium fish seller, the price went back down to where she is at the opening bell. If the big fish still have more budget buying in then I believe all the medium fish will be drained off in a matter of time and the price will eventually go up, at least back to 1.75. So, lets see how she goes. For CMMT, I believe even short term play is also viable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers