Monday 5 November 2012

MP : Top Glove

Is been nearly 2 weeks since my last post. I've been down with chickenpox. Hmmm... imagine for a 40+ year old guy got infected with chickenpox is no play. Whole body & face & everywhere are those pox. When look at the mirror, just feel I'm like a zombie. Too many till my doctor decided to give me antibiotics instead of waiting for my own immune system to build up the whole defence system.

Okay back to stocks, Top Glove seems like moving slowly and climbing a short term uptrend. Just seeing today full of reds 362 losers vs 146 gainers , she still manage to chalk up 0.08 gain. Well, the next critical resistance would be around 5.50. Able to close convincingly with volume above 5.50 would see her at the next resistance 5.74 and then 6.00 (psychological). I believe this would be a short play, make it or lose it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers