Monday 29 April 2013

GE13 is getting nearer, some selection preparation needed ....

GE13 is getting nearer and nearer. Most of the rakyat has already decided which party to vote for though some still hesitating or yet to decide till the actual date. So, lets go all out to vote to fullfil our duty as a responsible rakyat.

It is amazing that when everyone expect the CI will drop at least 100 pts after the announcement, instead she goes up. The only panic happens on the day itself and thats all.

I have been sideline for quite a while. I even lazy to blog some for these few weeks, haha. Lets see, I need to prepare myself to stock up my portfolio after the GE is over. Well, if BN remain in power, then I would start accumulating from Monday 5/May onwards. If Pakatan takes over, I would wait for a while for the panic to goes over before plunging myself in.

I have a few share in my mind. Lets see which one gives me a good bargain and a nice technical landscape.
1) Pantech
2) Supermx
3) Uoadev
4) Sunway
5) RHBCap

As usual caveat emptor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers