Sunday 11 August 2013

Its a bird, its a plane, no ! is SUPERMAN !!! errr... SUPERMAX ?

Just some follow up on my Supermx, just want to create some interested title. Last few days, had a talk with my sis about my blog. She say I should put some more interesting Title instead of boring ones, e.g " Supermx : Aug2013 Follow up. So, here it is, the above title. Hmm, I've been holding on to Supermx since June2013, Its been 2 months and already up 16.7% from my entry price. Well, I purchase on Value Invest strategy, so I will hold on for a while as she yet to near my intrinsic value calculation. Btw, as time goes on, Kossan TTM PE has already chase near the Harta & Top Glove, wonder Supermx need the power of the Man of Steel to boost faster to catch up with his peers as time is running out as when the quarter earning reports started and end around end Aug, I would expect some market pull back (prediction base on past years records).

I told my sis about Supermx that I blogged, she asked me, can enter at this price ? Well, as she is my sis, I wouldnt mind giving her my opinion. I told her, Supermx price has just form a Doji candle and is resisted by 2.33 Resistance line, it would be risky to enter now, if she retrace to around 2.16 would be a good entry point. I didnt advise her on the breakout strategy as I think if Supermx would to breakout, the running is too fast for a person who are not familiar with TA short term trading.

2.33 is a resistance, well, if she do well in clearing this then I would expect the next one, 2.43 and 2.50. By then, I would definitely cash out some money to ease my greed/fear, haha, then i would let him ride till near the analyst FV which is around 2.44 (which is around the next resistance) where I will use some TA technics to perform some trailing stop loss monitoring to take profit for the rest of my holdings. As always, lets see how she goes, time will tell.




Note : Caveat emptor and read my disclaimer on the left.

If you are entertain/like what I'm writing, you can motivate me to write more by :
a) by clicking share to facebook.
b) join as member
c) introduce your friends
d) put in some comments
e) show some interest in my ads also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers