GKENT (sold all at 2.55, a profit of 46%, a good catch, no more holdings)
GADANG (did manage to get at 2.32, so bought at 2.70, sold half at 2.88 to lock in some profit, while remaining will do a trailing stop)
OLDTOWN (bought at 1.93, sold half at 2.03, but some remaining at 1.89 due to broke 20MA , so average sold price around 1.96, no more holdings).
POHUAT (sold some at 1.64 at breakeven to reduce portfolio, the rest manage to sell at 1.70 as per my plan, no more holdings). Luckily strictly follow plan, now at 1.57 only.
Review some new stocks to be buy in this few weeks, depending on the price movement & buy signal.
(Target Entry -TE: ?, Median Fair Value -MFV by investment banks : ?, consideration point )
1) CSCSTEL : (TE 1.45? MFV: no data)
2) DSONIC : (TE 1.43. MFV : 1.87, upside 30%. PE a worry point : 27+ which is really high)
3) MITRA : (TE : 1.33/close above 1.41. MFV : 1.72, upside 29%. Note: wait for volume rebound around 1.33 then only enter or close above 1.41 with confident?)
4) PADINI : (TE : 2.81. MFV : 2.91, upside 3.5% only. Should not consider ?)
5) PRLEXUS : (TE: ? still in downtrend, need to wait , MFV : no data.)
6) TAMBUN : (TE : 1.51, MFV: 1.64, upside 8.6% only)
7) TIENWAH : ( TE: close above 1.72 with vol?, MFV : no data)
8) UNISEM : (TE : 2.63, MFV : 2.85, upside 8% only)\
9) CHINWEL : (TE: 1.61, MFV : no data)
10) LIIHEN : (TE : wait for rebound above 20MA around 3.20, MFV : no data)
11) JOHOTIN : (TE: 2.30, MFV : no data)
From the above, I see Mitra & Dsonic have the highest upside.Lets monitor further.
As usual : Caveat emptor. The above is for my own analysis only. It is not a recommendation to buy/sell.