Saturday 3 March 2012

Advertisement

I applied for Google Adsense (Advertisement organiser) when I first started to write this blog in order to earn some side income to cover for the time occupied to share information on market free to all readers . During that time, they rejected me without giving me a proper reason except a general reason " Unacceptable site content". Not fully understand with this reason, I search the google site for an explanation. There was so many bloggers also rejected for this reason and after searching for some time, I finally found that I may be rejected due to the number of post I have created is too little. There is a blogger mentioned that one should have at least 60 posts.

So, I decided to be patience with myself and continue blogging till recently I have achieve >60 posts and again I applied.  However to my disappointment, they rejected my application again with this same reason !!! " Unacceptable site content". What is there to be unacceptable when I only wrote on stocks analysis similar to quite a few bloggers that also having Adsense. Anyway, I decided to search elsewhere for another advertising community. And here I am, with Nuffnang. There are really efficient, I applied and they approved me within minutes.

Now, you see that I have advertisement banners on top & side of my blogs. So, I hope these advertisements can attract my readers interest by clicking on to them. The small earnings will keep me go on blogging. Well, I did know, the advertisement income may not be much but anyway you just get to feel of being appreciated when there is some incentives coming your way be it little or huge :)

Anyway thanks in advance to Nuffnang & my readers first though I yet to receive any sweets from you all.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rei,

    I face some problem with Adsense (I call it Nonsense) and I also add Nufnang. To make a living through many hits, maybe u can write about politic, sex and something that attract all people from different age. I don't make money from my blog. TQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ben,

    Nice to hear from you. Yeah, din get any earnings yet, need all my reader to be supportive .......
    I din expect to make a living through these advertisements, just want to earn some dinners as an appreciation for my sharing....:)
    Well, sex is not allow in blogspot, haha......

    ReplyDelete

Followers