Thursday 16 August 2012

MPHB followup - Position close with 8.9% gain

I bought her on Monday 23/July after I posted on her on 21/July
http://www.reiccs.blogspot.com/2012/07/mphb-another-1-more-round.html , I got her at 3.54. After factor in the 5 sen dividend that ex on 30/July, my entry price would be 3.49. I sold today at 3.80 for a gain of 31 sen. She took me near to 1 month before gaining 8.9%. Is it too long for MP ? Well, I think is reasonable as I think for Momentum play, max I can tolerate would be 8 weeks. My initial trading plan is to P at 3.80 as below, then after the dividend, I re-plotted my chart and found that the next resistance is 3.83. Yesterday night after reviewing the chart, I find she was climbing the bollinger band, these make my greed overcome me, makes me thinking of riding the band. Then, I tell my self, stick to my initial plan, so this morning I q 3.83 (still reluctant to follow the initial plan plotted before I took my position). After I found she was smack down after reaching 3.82 (the resistance 3.83 show her color ;) ) and the forming of hanging man candlestick, so I decided to stick back to my old plan and sold at 3.80. See for trading , emotion/greed really need to be checked at all times. Anyway, it she really climbs further, one should not regret, just be happy and grateful that I've close position to "TAKE PROFIT" and not "CUT LOSS".

Chart plotted for trading back on 21/July



Today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers