Sunday 26 August 2012

Review on Sunreit !

Its been more than 1 year since I bought in Sunreit. Since I started learning trading strategy a few years back, I seldom hold a stock for more than 1 year. But for Sunreit, I'm applying dividend yield investoment strategy. Then again, when Sunreit climb agressively last week, I was tempted to sell some and buy back later. I q to sell at 1.65, too bad, she just manage to touch 1.63 on 15Aug12 and retrace back at the very quick pace. Actually I did check that there is a resistance at 1.60 and the 2nd one is 1.65. Since I'm not so eager to sell as I'm investing rather than trading, so I q for her at the 2nd one. Nevertheless, I'm waiting for another BUY signal  to add some position again. I just use 2 criteria as buy signal for Sunreit : "price action drop back to 20MA and stochastic 14d at oversold and rebound' . I derived this just from the chart history of Sunreit. Just look at those arrow which indicate a good/reasonable entry point.



2 comments:

  1. wish you have links to the technical terms for example...'20MA and stochastic 14d'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get all TA terms in this website.
    http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stochasticoscillator.asp
    http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/movingaverage.asp

    ReplyDelete

Followers