Sunday 9 September 2012

Last week is really breathtaking !

A bad week for trading really is . Drop consecutively for 5 straight days for Small Caps and and only able to breathe for a day due to Dow overnight big rise (244pt). Well, from the chart, a bullish harami was formed on Friday, will our stocks rebound, I need to see how Monday close. If there is a rebound, it would be good till 20MA at least . For trading, the risk has increased. So, lets see are we in confirming a downtrend for FBMSCAP or is there the birth of an uptrend. In a matter of a week or 2 will tell. For me, I did not hold any MP stocks (for trading), I only holding investment stocks (which I would be holding on them for at least 3~12 months). I'm still on a look out should I trade in such a hostile environment or uncertain time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers