Friday 21 September 2012

My first 100th post

I have took more than 1 year to reach my 100th post, well as per my plan I target to write around 2 post per week, which means I should reach my 100th post in less than 1 year. Basically, I'm out by a month. I do want to write sometimes but time really does not allow. Example, last Friday I have entered KLCCP at 5.50 and exited yesterday due to the drastic dropped in CI about 20pt. Actually I wanted to post on Friday just after I took the trade but I'm busy preparing and celebrating my beloved wife birthday, thus I decided to give the post a miss.

This week,  I also realised that our KLCI is going for a downtrend as the Lower High has formed. There also somewhat a Head & Shoulder pattern has formed. So, going for MP strategy, the risk has again double up. So, the support 1591~1593 is a key support (the neck line) to monitor closely,  if breaks, then all hell broke lose, and we will have to shut all position and comeback around 1553 which is another 40pt. Come to think of today close at 1623, then this will be a -70 pt (-4%) which will at least wipe out 10~20% of most medium to small size counters. So, we really must be more careful and tighten our selection if we really into MP strategy.


2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Congrats. Hehe. Keep up.

    Teh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CP,
      Thanks for your support.

      Delete

Followers