Sunday 17 March 2013

Car Accident : Part 3

15/Mar,
I managed to got the 4 reports that I applied on 19/Feb from the police station.
The one "Keputusan Kes" is the one took the longest according the person that I contacted .
But really my case is straight forward, I was knocked from behind, they can immediately tell you is the other party is at fault. So, this type of report should be completed in the next day even one were busy to do it on the same day.
The report need total of 24 days to complete. That's so call the efficiency.
Note : These reports need to pay RM4 each report while the photograph report RM3 per photo.
I strongly believe they can do better than this.
Is like the passport renewal or new application, when I was young, I need to wait 1 month before able to get my new passport but now we can get it on the same day we applied.

16/Mar,
I finally got my car repaired and returned to me.
I pass the reports to my repair shop to make claim from the insurance company of the car who knocked mine.
The exec in charge told me, I need to wait for around 1 month to received response regarding my NCD to be re-instated (after all those documentation and procedure between my insurance company and the other are done with) and also claim of compensation my loss of car use. Another in-efficiency of these insurance company.

So, next month I have to follow-up to check everything is progress on schedule or not.
See , life is like this, even one is not at fault, one have to go through all these hassle to settle the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers