Tuesday 12 March 2013

Still Election Fear ?

When the index started to drop around 11/Jan and drop for 5 weeks, she really scared many retails or even fund managers again. Then again, fund manager can't keep waiting for the announcement, thus seeing some indicator or delaying in election announcement, some more daring retailers and fund managers come back and slowly and cautiously push up the market.



Well, its been 3 consecutive weeks of white candle, one may wonder, I miss the recent small rally, should I just in to catch the last bit of juice. Hmmm....I don't intend to take this risk as the risk reward ratio is big too take. So, I would maintain my patience and window shopping till the election date.

PATIENCE ! PATIENCE ! PATIENCE !......

2 comments:

  1. Rei
    I have not traded since January. how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi alwayswin,

    Well, I've been inactive also after CNY and just pick some CMMT last week at 1.76 for long term investment.

    ReplyDelete

Followers