Thursday 5 September 2013

37% gain in 3 months ! What do ya think ?

My previous blog, I did mention, if one is interested to load some SUPERMX, can try getting around 2.17, she really did give everyone a chance to load up on 28/Aug.
Well, as per my observation, SUPERMX is catching up with her peers in terms of PE.
Her peers are trading around 18~21 while she is catching up around 15~16.
My valuation of her intrinsic value is around 2.82 and today she is closes at 2.74, getting fully value soon. Well, after fully value, I should take my profit, if I'm greedy I'll continue using trailing stop strategy . Hmmm.....technically the next resistance is 3.04 but she may take a breather around 2.82 ? Lets see, I may just make a decision tomorrow to take or not to take if she reaches 2.82 or to wait for 3.04. Will she able to reach ? Time will tell.
And now is not the time to chase as a very good opportunity is given on 28/Aug has passed.


Note : Caveat emptor and read my disclaimer on the left.

If you are entertain/like what I'm writing, you can motivate me to write more by :
a) by clicking share to facebook.
b) join as member
c) introduce your friends
d) put in some comments
e) show some interest in my ads also

1 comment:

Followers