Sunday 13 April 2014

Update on Pantech & Malton Apr2014

I have been keeping some Pantech under my  Portfolio 2 (VaIue Invest with Trend trading - VITT).  

She did went against the initial trend and went down mid term downtrend for a few months. I update on Jan2014 http://reiccs.blogspot.com/2014/01/jan2014-pantech.html. Finally, she has break above the downtrend and charge towards the short term uptrend. If she can broke the 1.04 resistance, then the medium term uptrend will be confirmed.

I went into Malton again at 0.9325 averagely. I bought using breakout strategy but too bad, she's not breaking through. Now consolidating towards the 20MA, lets see whether there will be a strong rebound to bring her breaking the 0.985/0.99 resistance to reach the psychological resistance RM1.00. Fundamentally she quite good, having all those developments in Klang valleys.

Lets see how both of them goes.

1 comment:

  1. 15/apr Malton really had a good rebound , straight to 1.01. I took half profit at 1.00 and remain the rest for medium term trend trading. If I remember correctly, RHBINVEST had a fair valu of 1.80 for her .

    ReplyDelete

Followers