Tuesday 25 March 2014

Update on Malton & some comment on Orna

Today I sold my Malton at 0.92 as per my trading plan, sell at 1st resistance using my MP strategy (http://www.reiccs.blogspot.com/2013/10/3-strategies-separated-into-3-portfolio.html)
As I mention earlier I trade on Malton only, not invest. If she were to fly higher, I should not regret as I has plan my trade and I should abide to it, afterall is a profitable trade.

Just some comment on Orna, as the market is very uncertain and I did not study much into the Orna Fundamentals, I set up a very short term trading plan for my Portfolio 3 (Momentum Play- MP)
 I mention in my last post I bought at 1.14 and sold at 1.25. This is a good trade as Orna as at today has 1.12 drop back to below my purchase price.

I add some position in UOADEV at RM2.02 using my Portfolio 2 (VaIue Invest with Trend trading - VITT). Lets see how it goes, she has broken into short term uptrend, and I'm watching closely as she would break the 200MA around RM2.15 to be enter into a Medium Term uptrend. Fundamentally all property stocks' price is too tempting to purchase as they are selling at PE around 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers