Sunday 20 July 2014

TAS follow up : Q4 results below expectation !

TAS has released her last q results and is not favourable.
Her earning drop from 10455 mil to 2532 mil , when compare q to q.
If compare this year q to last year q, is also drop from 3080 mil to 2532.
This 4th q EPS is only 1.44 which I dont feel comfortable about.

Is like UOADEV which her latest q EPS has dropped from 6.61 to 3.31 (q on q), so I have let go of my remaining holdings. I believe she is a good company but I still think she need some time to recover from this, thus I will come back for her when her technical have reverse back to uptrend. At the moment, her medium term downtrend has just started.

What about TAS, daily chart, she showed a gap down which is very bearish. Just a few days back, I was mentioning she has not even have any indication on sell signal. Well, market is always like this , is unpredictable, pure TA guys would take any profit on the tables. I would monitor closely on her rebound to take some profit off the table or I might exit her entirely. A price around 1.56~1.58 would be a good exit.
Let see how it goes.

For her weekly chart, I would only rate her as downtrending if she broke the 1.33 support. So, now is still not.  I would not wait till then , as this will wipe off my profit all together, thus this coming 1~2 weeks would be critical for her. If she go down further current price and rebounded from 1.33, then she would not as bearish as I thought. Some fundamentalist would hope she recover her earning in the next q.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers