Wednesday 30 July 2014

MATRIX.............................


Do you like the Matrix movie ? I remember when the movie showed, a few of my friends told me is not nice, but I still went on to watch. I like it very much, I like it due to its complex plot and something new. My friends who told me, they dont like maybe due to they are not able to understand the plot .

Come back to share, when I stumble upon the stock name Matrix, I think of these movie. I was thinking of adding some UOADEV , then I do some research to check on any other better properties counter. RHBinvest recommended Matrix & Tambun instead. Thus I do some FA research and decided to switch to Matrix. I pick Matrix instead of Tambun as the dividend is higher. Around End/April at 4.1 (which is equivalent to 2.70 include dividend & ex bonus issue). Then on Friday, I found the chart is giving signal, I decided to average up at 2.95 using the money that I have cleared from UOADEV. So, now my average price is 2.83.

TTM PE : 9.63
Growth : 12.2
Gearing : net cash
Dividend : 5.8%
ROE : 25.1
The Directors is buying in lately

Fair Value from Analyst
HLIB : 3.74 
RHBInvest : 3.33
Kenanga : 3.2


To me, with these figures above, is a good Value Investment candidate. Thus, I will keep her for a while. 
Today is a good news to me, she gain RM0.10 as of now. What about the chart as of now.  
Next resistance : 3.13 and 3.23




Note : Caveat emptor and read my disclaimer on the left.

If you are entertain/like what I'm writing, you can motivate me to write more by :
a) by clicking share to facebook.
b) join as member
c) introduce your friends
d) put in some comments
e) show some interest in my ads also


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers