Friday 8 August 2014

8/8 a big down day for KLCI but not for Matrix & Scientx

Today, 8/Aug also call the "Papa" day in China, where there are celebrating fathers day as the 8-8 sounds like "爸爸" .
But to me as a Cantonese, I thought today should be a big bullish day as 8-8 stands for "发发"....means get rich. Well, today totally do the reverse.

Hmm, most of my porfolio going down but these 2 are standing tall. A good boost for a down day.
Maybe Matrix is doing the Reloaded...haha... Neo stop the bullets from shooting him down...
She broke 2 resistance since yesterday and today , 3.13 & 3.23 . Lets see how whether she can broke the next 2 resistance (3.3 & 3.4)  , but I think she can do it if KLCI rebound from her 200MA.


Matrix recently was selected under Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion.









Matrix Concepts


Market Cap $419 MAs of July 2014
At a Glance
  • Industry: Construction
  • Founded: 1996
  • Country: MALAYSIA
  • Sales: $182 M


SCIENTX also did a breakout from all time high 5.95 today. Maybe due to the announcement   :

SCIENTX - OTHERS SCIENTEX BERHAD STRATEGIC ALLIANCE AGREEMENT BETWEEN SCIENTEX PACKAGING FILM SDN BHD, A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF SCIENTEX BERHAD AND FUTAMURA CHEMICAL CO., LTD



Note : Caveat emptor and read my disclaimer on the left.

If you are entertain/like what I'm writing, you can motivate me to write more by :
a) by clicking share to facebook.
b) join as member
c) introduce your friends
d) put in some comments
e) show some interest in my ads also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers