Wednesday 5 March 2014

Recent stock I trade (MP strategy)

Last month, either I was too busy or too lazy to pen something here. Anyway, I didnt trade much, so nothing much to write.Normally, I would like to put some charts for each of my post , these is time consuming, thus I'd skip some posting even I had intended to write something. So, I decided to put a short post in coming future for what stock I'm aiming at or had just purchase.

Last month, just trade MPHBCAP, just a short trade. Initially plan to take profit at 1.92 but due to some greediness, change my selling q to 1.98, end up need to take profit at lower target at 1.86.

Yesterday, I plan out 2 short trade, intended to have short trade as normally overall market would not be good after all the company results is out. I selected Orna (E=1.15, P=1.27 or 1.37) and Coastal (E=4.37, P=4.61 or 4.77). I'd got into Orna at 1.14 while not manage to enter any Coastal as she just jump up and fly all the way to 4.65. A good catch for Orna also as she closed at 1.21. I using the RHBInvest program to set once she touch 1.15, meaning my TA signal is confirm and automatically the program enter my queue at 1.14. Luckily the some buying/selling is there for me to catch at 1.14, if not, it will same as Coastal, a good trade plan but not able to execute.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers