Thursday 6 March 2014

Update on Orna & new stock to watch

Last few weeks, I was wondering will I be stopping blogging.
My workload has been affecting my stock analysing focus, thus really didnt purchase anything much lately. Thus I have nothing much to blog. Sometimes, I have something on mind to pen down something, end up to lazy to ON my laptop.
So, lately I decided to push myself to trade something, afterall, RHBINVEST can do all the trading programming strategy at night and let the trade done by itself with all my conditional instructions.
And I would like to make my blog more active again and my loyal fans, pls help to to spread some words out on my blog and also I hope to earn something from my nuffnang, need everyone support :)

Orna.
I sold my Orna at 1.25/1.27 today. Earning about 10% for a 2 day trade.
A good one if I would to judge myself.

Malton
Last trade, I cut loss at 0.895 on 21/Nov/2013.
Here I am again, enter into her at 0.870. I always have this feeling, either I cut loss or take profit, I wanted to re-enter with a lower price. Cant seems to get this persistence out from me. Anyway, I did enter at a lower price than I cut loss last year.
As the market has not been having a very meaning correction in the recent months, I would rather having short trade than longer ones. So, my Profit would be at 0.92. A short one indeed, if the strategy turns out right, a 6% gain in this trade. Let see how it pans out.

MPHBCAP
I did try to enter into her but did able to get in at 1.86, thus didnt have any.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers