Tuesday 15 November 2011

HIBISCS TA analysis


MACD      : Too late if to wait for her to signal. ( 8/Nov the spike up also not signal)
Stochastic  : No signal yet, still going down. Lets wait for her to be oversold.
Candle       : No bullish candle. One dark crow with high volume showing bearish.
Support      : Horizontal support at 0.71 broken, but there is still 20MA.

My opinion,
Not a good time to buy tomorrow morning, as this is like catching a falling knife. If she really want to rebound, then I say the odds is like going to Genting playing baccarat :)
Lets see how her price pans out tomorrow, if a bullish harami candle form by end of the day, then the probability of her continue uptrend will definitely increase.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rei
    Thanks for the analysis. I agree we should wait for buy signals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rei
    E&O looks ripe for play with stop loss at 1.38-1.39, tight stop to play safe. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 111,
    Should I address you like this, or you prefer alwayswin instead ? Well, for me E&O is in a tight trading range, I would not put my money in till she breakout from 1.54. She shows sign of going upwards but there are to many resistance 1.44, 1.49 & 1.54 to my liking especially KLCI is still in the indecision stage of going up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 111,
    Should I address you like this, or you prefer alwayswin instead ? Well, for me E&O is in a tight trading range, I would not put my money in till she breakout from 1.54. She shows sign of going upwards but there are to many resistance 1.44, 1.49 & 1.54 to my liking especially KLCI is still in the indecision stage of going up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like Hibiscus tracing out a bullish harami today, I would monitor what happens tomorrow, if she still can stay above 0.695 support by end of the day, she may be a good long candidate but please consider small position as the strength of 11600 support for fbmscap is still unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rei
    111 is fine with me.I agree there is too much overhead resistances. Will be watching Hibscs tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers