Wednesday 30 November 2011

SUNREIT - Value Invest Nov2011 Follow up

In Sept2011 http://reiccs.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunreits.html, I mentioned I did
invest in SUNREIT for a very long long term.
Is been 3 months already, seems like my investment is bearing some fruits, though slowly.
I have taken 1 time dividend and the 2nd dividend will be paying on 1/Dec.
Both dividend total up about 3+% and one can expect total annually will be around 6+%.

As my purchase price is 1.09, and today she is at 1.17, she has appreciated about 7%.
Anyway, at this current price, it is not a good entry point, I'll accumulate some more
when she retraces again (1.11~1.12 would be a good entry).
As long as our world do not go through a very long term  recession (or depression),
then I believe we can see REITS will be trending up slowly but surely.
Just an interesting information told by my good friend : Recession is where you still have your job and your neighbour is out of job while Depression is where you and your neighbour also out of job ;)





4 comments:

  1. Rei
    What do you think of affin.? Looks like it is breaking out of a pennant and may be continuing its previous uptrend to 3.18-3.21 at least with immediate resistance at 3.11
    By the way , could you please tell me where I can find expiry date of warrants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rei
    By the way, rhb/hlg has sell/hold calls on affin as at 02dec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 111,
    Well, in my opinion, Affin may not have an ideal pennant, rather she is having a bollinger squeeze. Recently the volume is picking up and a break above 3.00 (closing with high volume) would see her towards 3.15~3.20 (gap resistance & classical resistance).
    Since you are a short term trader, RHB/HLG analyst call would be insignificant.
    But do note that, Affin will ex div on 6/Dec.

    ReplyDelete

Followers