Sunday 20 November 2011

Momentum play HIBISCS follow up

On 16/Nov, I was commenting that the support 0.695 able to sustain, then there can be a momentum play, indeed the next day, she able to reach above 0.725 (which is 16/Nov high) but the white candle comes with low volume. I come to realise that there are bearish divergence shown in MACD & Stochastic. Anyway, anything in the future is uncertain, maybe she still trends up while the CI drops :).

I went to the RHBINVEST marketchat Ipoh on 19/Nov and the chartist expert (cum fundamentalist) was recommending this stock for a trading buy.

So, ONLY if itch hand wins, I may consider picking her up around 0.65~0.72 and with a small position as currently KLCI did show a very uncertain situation and pointing toward a bigger drop. So, if a position is long, then the plan is to take profit around 0.81 due the the bearish divergence issue.

So, time will tell, how she perform in these few weeks. I will do a continue follow up on her around Mid/Dec.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Rei
    I highlighted you on Moolah's blog. Wanted to share something good with others.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 111,

    Thanks for recommending my blog ;)
    Wow ! today E&O drop 6% , hopefully you didnt enter any long position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rei
    Luckily I took your advice , made some money from KFIMA . Bought around 1.60 sold 1.70. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are profiting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall regional market is getting worse (Dow dropping 187pt at the point of writing), I think we may need to stay aside and watch how low the index can go.

    ReplyDelete

Followers