Tuesday 31 January 2012

Value Invest : Coastal followup 31Jan2012

Remember I follow up about her on 19/Jan/2012, http://reiccs.blogspot.com/search/label/COASTAL , there is FA & TA signal ? The signal need 12 days to really turn true.
So, is her time to perform as so many other stocks have a good run, and she really burst up 11% in a day..... I closed half of my position and remain half for further ride, lets see she can develop into an medium/long term UPTREND or just a mere spike. I believe the former will be a good bet.








3 comments:

  1. From looking at that chart, it seems to me like a clear long-term uptrend. I am relatively new to technical analysis, but that does not look like just a spike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its seem that your first quarter of this year is really good some of the investor they start their quarter year with decreasing percent for their business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Piia,

      A reasonable quarter for me as I did not trade using all my portfolio due to market sentiments is not as good as 2009 & 2010.

      Delete

Followers