Sunday 12 February 2012

Coastal, time to take the 35% Profit ?

Well, those who bought around 1.9+ is gaining a whopping 35% profit by now (less than 4 months wait since I first mentioned about her) , well I 'm clearing my position on Friday 10/Feb as the there is confirmation for the shooting star (9/Feb) which I think is time for some correction. Note that I purchase Coastal as a Value Invest stock, she has yet to climb to her intrinsic value around RM4.65. If one has a lot of quantity, then she/he may keep some in case TA shows a false signal, as TA is not 100% right. Who knows, Coastal may jump up again on Monday. But those who follow TA, would like to follow the signal to take profit and wait for her to retrace and stabilised, maybe around 2.4 or 2.19. That time, we can load back. Will continue monitor her closely to catch for another run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers