Wednesday 22 February 2012

Good bye from alpha chart blogger

Well, I would like to wish alpha all the best in his future endeavour.

My motivation or driver for me to start my own blog comes from cpteh, alphachart & even samgang .
Everyone starts a blog with a purpose, may it be business, dairy, teaching, sharing or just for passion.
For me, I have an intention to share my opinion & some knowledge as a start and then hopefully can earn
some side income may it thru adsense (I have applied and awaiting for approval) or maybe in the near future start a private blog providing service in analysing my members' stocks or even writing in details my own trading explain why I buy or sell.

For alpha, he started off blogging out of passion and a a dairy for himself. Well, then I observed there is criticism between sam & alpha. To some readers, they find it amusing & some even say is fun to read. Hmmm, at least now, sam has less one blogger to make fun off. Anyway I'm more neutral to this as I'm a hybrid who believe in FA & TA.

Lastly, I would say is a pity alpha decided to stop blogging as I'm eagerly watching his portfolio to continue growing towards the RM1 million mark. Anyway, all the best again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers