Sunday 19 February 2012

Value Invest & MP signal-Coastal

Well, I have a good 35% profit from her. But I still not yet have enough from her as her intrinsic value should be around RM4.65. For my new readers, you can read through all the post of Coastal that I've blogged under the Labels categories.

Well, on 17/Feb she just showed a TA buy signal, E will be around RM2.33~2.41 (though one may not able to get at RM2.33). Stop will be 2.32 & P will be 2.69~2.79. Actually, I'm expecting her to retrace to RM2.19 before charging further up, but the TA signal just flash, so let see this signal is a strong one or not,  just going in to long some but with small position as I believe this one would need a fast in fast out before the whole FBMKLCI and FBMSCAP come crashing down for longer period to be so call a decent correction before the last charge up till our Election.

Well, lets see how this Momentum play (MP) trade goes my view or against it. For purely fundamental, definitely she is still can be hold as she still show annual results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers