Wednesday 8 February 2012

Value Invest - HSL gaining momentum !!!

Refer to my posting here, http://www.reiccs.blogspot.com/2012/01/value-invest-hsl.html, I mentioned the 'W' reversal has started , indeed she did a leap to breakout from her last resistance to complete the W formation. At this level, I'm gaining paper profit of 24% which my average purchase price is 1.32. Next, her next target is 1.61 and 1.74 which I think is possible. Whether she will be back to her last her high of 1.92 would really depends on the overall KLCI market direction. Anyway, I have sold some of my position at 1.51 to secure some money back into my pocket. Remember always sold on rally. Then let the rest run with a trailing stop loss. See if HSL will perform like another Coastal (Later when I decided to clear my remaining position in Coastal, I will post it up).

If you see my purchases on Coastal & HSL, indeed I bought it when low (near bottom though may not be the lowest point, remember no one in the world can calculate the lowest trough or the highest peak to buy & sell). Buying Value stocks need patience (indeed I told about HSL being selling at 33% discount against my calculated intrinsic value of 1.88 while Coastal selling at 40% discount when I initiate my purchases)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers