Monday 13 February 2012

HSL - Time to take 31% Profit .....

Well, HSL seems to be running like Coastal.
So, observation from chart pattern in 2011, Coastal have been stopped by the
sideway pattern previously support at 2.69. Indeed, she pass thru 2.69, retraces and form a shooting star.
In Coastal, I waited for confirmation before I take profit, these causes me gain less by a few %.

So in HSL, this time, I decided not to wait for confirmation of a shooting star. I have queue at 1.74 (similar sideway pattern support turn resistance as Coastal) early morning and closes all my position. Well, today close, sheform a hanging man, hmmmm.....lets see how she run in the next few days, remember one cannot always sell at the top, if she goes up further I have to accept my trade decision and not regret, if she retraces, is good to stalk for another purchase, I believe there may be another run.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers